On the following pages various IC Devgroup Community Projects are
listed. You can choose to contribute to any or all that you would like.
The process we will follow for these projects is this:
- A project will be identified on the IC mail list or elsewhere.
- We may decide to "Offer" the project, and if so we will list it here.
- Once the Project is listed, we will attach a cost.
- Interested parties will then be able to Pledge towards the Project. You
will be required to have or create an account on the Perusion website in order
- You can choose to have your name listed on the pledge list, or remain
anonymous to the list.
- No money will be exchanged during the pledging period.
- If enough Pledges are received during the pledge period to meet or exceed
the cost, we will then email all those who pledged and ask for payment of the
pledge, which can be done on the website with a credit card, or via account
debit if you have an existing credit balance with us.
- Status of each pledge made, will be available on the website.
- Once all pledge payments have been received, work on the Project will
- The status of the project will be posted on the list and will be available
on the website.
- Once the Project is complete, all work will be made available to the
IC Devgroup community under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation.
Go Directly to Projects Listings
More information regarding Projects and Procedures